Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. - Jim Davis

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcome! Bienvenue!

I have been toying with the idea lately of creating a blog for and about food.  After much thought "Ms. Hungry Pants" was born!

I come from a family of fabulous cooks and bakers.  So I was fortunate enough to learn a few tricks over my years.  After many years of licking out bowls I finally jumped in and started baking and cooking for myself.  As it would turn out I LOVE to cook.  I freely admit that while I like to bake it isn't one of my most favorite things.  I think that has something to do with the rigidity of the recipes.  While there is some room to play with them I much prefer the throw-it-all-in-a-pot-and-see-what-happens approach to cooking. Sometimes I get a win, sometimes I get a fail, but its all part of the fun. 

My hope for this blog is to share my food experiences with everyone out there in Blogville.  I will share recipes and restaurant experiences, both the good and the not so good - and some photographic evidence of such!

So, without further ado, ladies and gents I give you Ms. Hungry Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment